As we continue to follow Jesus, practicing our Catholic faith and gathering for worship each week, we should periodically examine why we have chosen to be Christian. And not only Christian, but a Catholic Christian, a member of the Church, and a member of All Saints.
Lent presents an excellent time to examine our CHOICES. This year, as parish, we will especially examine our choices and how to claim them with steadfast love.
Here are some opportunities for examining our choices during Lent this year:
ASH WEDNESDAY MASSES
- 6:30 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 12:10 PM
- 6:00 PM in the church and gym
PARISH MISSION Tuesdays 7 PM - Mass with extended homily, followed by confession.
- March 8: We Choose…Jesus
- March 15: We Choose…Catholic
- March 22; We Choose…The Church
- March 29: We Choose…All Saints
- April 5: God Chooses…US!
I CHOSE TO LEAVE - March 20, 6:00 PM
Our priests want to LISTEN to you.
If you have left the church or have not come back since the pandemic, please come and share your thoughts.
MINI RETREAT, "...as much as yourself" Saturday, April 9, 2022
- Begin with 8:00 AM Mass in church
- Followed by breakfast at the Ministry Center
- Presentation from 9:00-11:00 AM
STATIONS OF THE CROSS Fridays 7:00 PM
- March 4 – The Way of the Cross (with Adoration)
- March 11 – The Way of the Cross
- March 18 – Meditative Stations in the Dark (with Adoration)
- March 25 Stations with Mary
- April 1 – The Way of the Cross (with Adoration)
- April 8 – Dramatic Stations
- April 15 – 3 PM – Youth Group Reenactment
- Saturdays 4:00 – 4:45 PM
- Every Tuesday following the Parish Mission
NOTE: Masses, Parish Mission, Mini Retreat and Stations of the Cross will all be live-streamed.