The All Saints Cemetery is situated west of our church. The location was selected in 1835 since the higher ground was a protection from encroaching flood waters of the Dardenne Creek. During those years, the church was near the Creek and later relocated adjacent to the cemetery. The cemetery is operated for the benefit and burial of the members of All Saints Parish.
The Crucifixion Group statuary, located on the north side of the cemetery, is the setting for outdoor celebration of the Mass on special occasions. It was a gift to the Parish from the Auchly family.
CLICK HERE for the Cemetery Rules.
CLICK HERE to view a list of the Veterans buried in our cemetery.
Our Columbarium and Meditation Garden are under the patronage of our Lady of Sorrows. Is there anything more beautiful or more fitting? Just as Our Lady grieved the Passion and Death of her Son, so does she enter into our grief at losing a loved one. Her statue, in the middle of our columbarium garden is a beautiful reminder of her love and care for us.
Our early parishioners set aside holy space for burial in 1835 and there are now more than 1200 people in our current cemetery. It was near capacity by the early decades of the 21st century. The Mother of Sorrows Meditation Garden and our first Columbarium structure were completed in 2019. The niches sold quickly and in 2022, two more columbarium structures were built bringing our total to 300 niches, each of which can accommodate 2 urns.