All Saints Parish is seeking a Maintenance/Custodial Supervisor.
This is a full time position with benefits.
- supervises the maintenance, renovation, restoration and upkeep of the parish and school buildings, cemetery, grotto, and grounds including all mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- conducts preventative maintenance, safety and energy conservation audits.
- cupervises full-time and part-time maintenance and custodial employees.
- supervises volunteers.
- supervises outside contractors as needed and
- personally performs higher-level maintenance functions.
This position requires extensive experience in building maintenance work and supervision of employees.
The Maintenance/Custodial Supervisor is a member of the Parish Facilities and Maintenance Committee.
To apply, please provide a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com .
For the complete job description, please contact the Parish Office at 636-397-1440 x 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.