New Online Scrip Is Live!
We're excited to launch the new Online Scrip Fundraising Portal for All Saints.
For the enrollment code for All Saints contact Nicole Gillenardo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can order and pay online from the convenience of your computer and have it ready to pickup at the All Saints Scrip Counter.
School Parents, you can EVEN have your completed order sent home with your child.
Also, extended family and friends can create an account and shop online and have the amount applied to your family account.
Shopping and Pickup Options
- Orders MUST be placed by Monday at 9am in order to insure availability for Thursday pickup or "send home with child" delivery.
- Orders may additionally be placed all week long and will be filled based on inventory. You will receive a notification when your order is filled and ready for pickup or delivery.
NOTE: Pending inventory, in most cases orders placed by Thursday at Midnight will be available for pick up on Saturday and Sunday.
SCRIP is a term that means “substitute money”.
When you purchase SCRIP, you’re purchasing gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash.
You can use SCRIP for everyday expenses like food, clothing, and other essentials. With every SCRIP purchase, you earn money for All Saints at no additional cost to you. This is an important thing to remember. AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The vendor is the one who gives the parish a percentage of money. And you get to use the entire amount that you purchased. Nothing extra out of your pocket….the amount you buy at the Scrip counter is the amount you get to spend. Every penny of it.
Here are just some of the examples of SCRIP you can buy:
- Grocery Stores: Dierberg’s and Shope n Save.
- Gas cards: Mobile and Shell. You drive up to the pump, swipe your card, pump your gas and drive away. It doesn’t get much easier.
- Home Improvement: Home Depot and Lowe’s
- Department stores: Dillards, Macy's, JC Penny, Kohls, Walmart, Walgreens and Sears.Specialty stores like: Bass Pro, Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Many Many More.
- Restaurants and Fast Food: McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Red Robin, Bob Evans, Olive Garden and many, many more!
Here is an example:
If you ordered $150.00 of all these great stores, All Saints would receive $8.00. If 500 families purchased $150.00 through the All Saints SCRIP program every week they would generate $4,000 per week.
Do your Christmas shopping through SCRIP. What a great stocking stuffer. Think of all the times you are buying Christmas gifts or gift certificates from Famous Barr, Dillards, Sears, Toys R Us, Kohl, JC Penny and many, many other stores. Why not use the SCRIP program and have a percentage of your purchases donated to All Saints at no cost to you.
SCRIP is NOT just a school fundraiser. You can decide where you would like your profits to go. They can go to the Full time school, or you can designate that the percentage go to PSR, or the general parish fund. Just mark your order form. To make it easier on you and on the parishioners selling Scrip, you can drop off your order before mass and pick up your completed order after mass.
Imagine what we could accomplish if everyone here today used SCRIP. There are so many other stores and services available. Get yourself an order form and look at all the options available to you. Now is the time to start with the SCRIP program. You may also contact Nicole Gillenardo at email@example.com
Stop by the SCRIP room in the parish center to learn more about how easy it is to use SCRIP.
If you already use SCRIP, invite someone you know that is not to get involved in SCRIP.
Thanks for your support!!!!
Here is a link to Great Lakes SCRIP Center!
Volunteers needed during
Regular SCRIP Hours:
Wednesday 8:00-9:00a.m. and 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Saturday After 5:00p.m. Mass
Sunday 8:00 a.m. - noon
Monday 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. to count inventory