Annex Pay Down on the Principle
We purchased the Annex two years ago in March with a loan of $320,000.
Our balance as of March 31 is approximately $121, 500. That's over 60% pay off of our loan and quite an accomplishment in two years!
We couldn't do it without your willingness to pay down the principle.
This is happening three ways -- monthly payments, direct donations and through gifts to the Beyond Sunday Campaign.
We've targeted campaign dollars returned to the parish to put on the Annex principle, $32,382.97 in March.
That was our second Beyond Sunday lump sum received so far.
Thank you for your contributions to making this facility available with:
- · Archival rooms to display our history with artifacts and materials
- · Banquet Hall to serve funeral lunches and kitchen for cooking meals
- · Library with shelves for hundreds of books for sharing
- · Meeting rooms for small and large groups
- · Prayer room with furniture for prayer groups
- · Quilting room and storage the quilters can call their own
- · Youth room they can call their own
The Annex is also available for:
- · Adult Bible and book studies
- · Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for children learning about Jesus
- · Retreats for children, teens, and adults
If you want to help with paying down the loan, please put Annex Principle in the memo line of your check.
It's through your generosity we have the Annex!