Our school is offering this service to school families who need adult supervised child care after the close of school, Monday through Friday. Your child(ren) will be cared for by qualified staff members of the school. The care given will reflect a continuous caring, Christian environment flowing from the philosophy of All Saints School. Your child(ren) will have activities during the time they are in our care. We look forward to rewarding experiences for your child(ren) and believe the program will be of help to our school families.
After Care Forms
Fees and Schedule
Emergency Conditions Release and/or Custody Authorization
Emergency Information/Medical Authorization and Release
Child Care Agreement
To provide a safe environment for children K-8 whose parent(s)/guardian(s) is (are) unable to be at home when school dismisses.
To foster values such as cooperation, taking turns, sharing and respect for others in a group, and to learn to adjust to varied social situations.
To have physical activity balanced with quiet time.
(AUGUST 2012 - JUNE 2013)
1. The After School Care Program begins on the first full day of the school year. The hours of operation are from 2:45 P.M. to 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. After school child care will be held in the Parish Center. Please use the Parish Center entrance to pick up your children until 4:30. After 4:30, use the green door with door bell adjacent to kitchen.
2. This is a directed, organized program as opposed to all free play time. The program will include, throughout the year, gathering time, outside play time (weather permitting), quiet time for homework and/or reading, games, crafts, and movies.
3. We will provide a snack for the children in the afternoon. Children may bring their own additional snacks if they choose. You may send a drink with them or purchase milk or juice for them through the school milk program. Milk is .35 and juice is .35 per day each day your child(ren) come.
4. The children are encouraged to change into play clothes after school.
5. Enrollment is one to five days per week. Attendance records will be kept for each child in the program.
6. If your schedule varies from week to week, you must register the days you will use the program on the Friday prior to service. We do not offer drop-in service of any kind. As a courtesy, if your child is registered but circumstances change over summer vacation, please notify the director (636-397-4125), as she will need to determine staffing numbers for the coming school year.
7. Payment is due on the Friday prior to service for the following week. We reserve the right to suspend services for our After School Care Program for non-payment of fees. Non-sufficient fund checks will be charged a $40.00 fee.
8. There is no After Care Program on scheduled school closings (holidays, holy days, teacher in-service days, etc.). There is NO After Care on Opening Day, Christmas dismissal, the last day of school. There is After Care on the ½ day of Parent/Teacher Conference in November.
9. If hazardous driving conditions develop during the day (i.e.: ice, heavy snow) please pick your child(ren) up as early as possible. This is for their safety as well as the safety of our child care provider. Most employers understand if employees need to leave under such circumstances and any effort you can make will be greatly appreciated.
10. The After School Care Program closes promptly at 6:00 P.M. If your child(ren) are not picked up by 6:00 P.M., there will be a $1.00 per minute per family late charge added to your bill. This fee is to be paid at the same time Friday when you pay for the up-coming week. We reserve the right to suspend services for our After School Care Program for delinquent payment or non-payment of this fee.
11. For our information and your child’s safety, we must have on record who will be picking your child(ren) up. If the person who is picking up your child(ren) is not listed on your emergency information sheet, you will need to send a note that day to let us know. This is very important. Without this note, we cannot release your child(ren). Identification will be required of the person picking up your child(ren).
12. If your child(ren) will be leaving directly after school and not attending on his/her scheduled day, you will need to send a note so that we can let them go outside to your car. If a note isn’t sent, you will need to come inside to pick them up, as we can’t release them on their own.
13. If a last minute emergency arises and you will be sending someone else to pick up your child(ren) or if you will be late (after 6:00 P.M.), please call the “child care emergency only phone” (636-577-4724). Any non-emergency calls will be charged to you at a rate of $1.00 per minute.
14. Children are entitled to a pleasant and harmonious environment. The
After School Care Program cannot serve children who display disruptive behavior. If a child cannot adjust to the setting and behave appropriately, the child will be discharged.